Old June 6th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Default iRacing = crack in a box

Then it's not for you Jack. No problem. It's not expected to be for
everyone.

However, your post completely side-steps the community, competition and
other aspects of iRacing. There is a lot more to it than comparing the sim
itself against sim xxxxxx.

-Larry

. ..