Old March 22nd 05, 11:17 PM
SteveBrady

This is the longest message I've seen for such a simple solution....DRUGS!!
haha
I got one of those 'prick' allergy test when I was a kid and they only went
half way thru because my arm swelled so much.

The thing is....use your anti-histamines and all that...but don't take them
when you are suffering! They're all inhibitors not 'cure-ers'! So during
allergy season you have to dose well before you NEED it.

Your other choice is the high Arctic....the pollen season is only a month!
haha

t...