Old June 9th 05, 03:19 AM
macanic

there is 2 evap.coils and one is in the dash and the other is in the bac
but the system as a whoile is only one so you need to have it checked for
leaks because that sounds like what you have going on. the fisrt shop is
not one you want to go bac to
a complete recharge of the system should be done with leak detection dye
added and then checked for leaks bet they find 2