Old November 7th 07, 09:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cassandra Incognito

Default I'm outta here

XS11E wrote:
> "Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote:
>
>> Maybe I'll check in once in a while and see if things have
>> improved, but for now I'll stay in alt.trucks.ford and ramjaw.org.
>>
>> Hats off to you guys & gals who plan to ride out the storm.

> OK, I agree with all you say but it still seems to me like handing Bill
> a victory. I'll just remain and periodically insult his lack of
> intellect, he sees my posts and knows he can't reply so it's kind of
> fun..... It would be a bit unfair but consider he's single handedly
> ruined a good newsgroup and driven off some, if not most, of the better
> regulars he deserves any irritation I can give him!

Actually, it's not a victory at all for Bill; quite the opposite. It's
a defeat, since he is (allegedly) trying to drive off the trolls and
keep the regulars here. Instead, he's driving off the regulars and
attracting more trolls, among other things. This will continue until
Bill wises up and does the right thing.