Old June 7th 13, 01:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1
jay birdsong

Default Alan (last word) Baker the damaged EGOcentric said What?

"pltrgyst" wrote in message ...

On 6/06/2013 11:23 PM, jay birdsong wrote:

> Why a grown man would drive a 30 YO little red Miata escapes
> reason -
> but the kiddies must just love it. It is also the "car of choice
> for gays".

>Let's see, we could compare credentials, mine and yours. I'm 66 years
>old, I have a 1995 Miata type R (I'll bet you don't even know what
>that is.) It's prepped well beyond stock, even for an R.

It's an old piece of **** for people who can't afford something new
and latest tech.
>It lives here quite happily along with two FFs (Elden, Lola) and
>three bikes (Aprilia Falco, Honda 500 Interceptor, Honda 919), a 50cc
>scooter for puddling around town, and my wife's BMW 3-series.

WOW!!! Impressive. So you know how to stretch a SS check!!!

>How about you? What does a stupid, rude asshole like yourself
>drive --

Oh no!!! Grampie seems upset!!! Go suck a cock or diddle a child,
you toothless old perverted hound.

>preferably in the real world, not in your dreams?

Something worth probably as much as all your old **** put together.
If I bothered to add all your junk up.

>Incidentally, we know a lot of gay people in and around Washington
>DC, and not one of them drives a Miata.

> And there are more Miatas autocrossing around here and running at
> Summit Point than any other single car.

So, there are a lot of Gays and pedophiles driving Miata's in Summit
Point? Yes, the car of choice for both.

My free advice, Grampie - run along and go **** yourself. Your "Glory
days" are long gone.