Old March 8th 05, 02:12 PM
marx404

Replacing dash lights require first removing the top of the dash to access
them. The gauge cluster lights may mean that you will also have to carefully
remove the dash guages also. Some of the other lights you might be able to
get to w/o taking the dask top and front bezels apart. You can tackle this
yourself and Haynes does show a vague facimile of where fasteners, bolts and
clips are. The main key if you will do it yourself is to go gently as to not
lose any clips or crack the dash parts, many ppl I know have done this and
the result is either a rattly or cracked dash.

I just had my 2002 SC2 dash taken apart, it took about an hour for a skilled
tech to take it apart and reassemble it. Your time, your dime, you decide.
:-)

marx404