Old April 28th 10, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Square Wheels[_27_]

Default Bad News

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:10:27 +0000, Zinc wrote:

> I should be signing off from the newsgroups soon. It seems the Great
> Recession has taken another victim.
>
> Current plans are to move to another area - probably with a lot fewer cars -
> to regroup and start again.
>
> But it's been fun, and I feel I've learned a lot here. Thank you all for
> your unselfish assistance in identifying these cars, and to Pat and Peter
> and others for your help in making photographing these classics a great
> learning experience.
>
> More when I know something.

Aw, jeez, Rex....

I'm afraid I don't handle it too well when bad things happen to good
people. I feel truly shattered, but yet I somehow know it will all work
out well.

You WILL be in my thoughts, and like Padraig, I'll be beaming the best
possible thoughts out into the Universe for you and yours.

Sure, your wonderful pix will be missed, but much more than that, YOU will
be missed -- until you return. And you will.

Before this turns into a long ramble, I'll just say I wish you the best of
all possible things for the future, thank you for being a kind and
generous friend to so many, and I'm thankful that I have had the pleasure
of knowing you and having you as a part of my life.

It's not goodbye, Rex, but merely adieu and à bientôt, mon ami.

We'll still be here awaiting your return.

And take care, eh?

mike

--
Don't worry; it only seems perverted the first time.