Old September 21st 05, 05:01 AM
Myrone Bagalay

Default 1990 mazda miata 4 sale lots of modifications TRADE/SELL $1500

http://atomicinternet.homeip.net/xtra/myrone/miata/ and
http://atomicinternet.homeip.net/xtr...ta/miata4sale/

The first link is of it when it was a project the second link is of it
currently. Has 114,300 miles on it 5 speed manual. Lots of modifications
including a koyo radiator, new calipers, stainless steel brake lines,
fenders, body kit, hard dog roll bar, bride steering wheel, coilover
suspension, and other misc modifications made to it. This car also has a
salvaged title, requires smog and is currently registered as a
non-operational vehical because it has been a project. I am willing to part
with it for $1500 however will accept trades or offers. Car is primered
black bodywork was finished by my brother who is a professional. Make a
nice drifting car.

--
Enorym
http://www.enorym.com