Old September 25th 05, 09:19 PM
Chris D'Agnolo

Dude, I gotta tell ya, that ain't no way to sell a car! There might be
something worthwhile there but how could anybody tell? Flash pictures while
the black car is out in the dark and then when it's light out, you put the
black car in a dark garage and take a few more pics! I'm not trying to flame
you, I'm just saying you're not helping yourself much there.

good luck,
Chris
92BB&T

. ..