Old May 1st 07, 03:31 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Default Trespassing in neighbor's driveway

wrote:

>>>If nothing else, it's certainly not neighborly to disregard your
>>>neighbor's wishes about trespassing on their land.

>>I'm not sure if this can be defined as trespassing - perhaps it can be -
>>the private property arguments are convincing, but nonetheless, if the
>>guy is mereley using a few feet of driveway to turn around, it's not
>>very neighborly of his neighbor to get their panties in such a twist
>>over it.
>>
>>I've used neighbors drivers before, and they've used ours - NOT to park
>>in, but to ease turning around or pulling out when there are multiple
>>vehicles blocking one that needed to get out.
>>
>>Unless the neighbor wants to put up a gate (which is probably prohibited
>>by the HOA), there's no way to stop a stray vehicle from doing exactly
>>the same thing.
>>
>>Some people just need to relax a little and deal with the
>>inconsequential things that happen in life.

> Yep. And if the neighbor does get her panties in a bunch about it, it
> is much better to just go along with her vice starting a neighbor
> feud.
>
> Harry K

I laugh at people that turn around in my driveway. The crunching sound
of their air dams hitting the ground amuses me.

nate

(it's not so funny when you're trying to get your own car into the
driveway...)

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel