Old February 3rd 09, 11:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig[_2_] Paddy's Pig[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default One-Off 1954 Corvette Nomad.jpg-1-2 - "1954 Chevrolet GM Motorama Corvettes B&W.jpg"

"Zinc" > wrote in message
> This car's been around our area for a few years.

Actually the one in our area that resembles the one in the middle in your
B&W pic is not the genuine article --- only a wannabe.

It is a heavily modified '55 or '56 full size car (not a Corvette), possibly
but not necessarily a Nomad originally.

We've both seen it many times. Frankly I've stopped looking at it when I
see it because the guy never quite finishes it. It's in a perpetual state
of incompletion and pretty tacky under close inspection.

I assume there is or was a source for a kit to do the mods because I've seen
a few. Mostly in pictures.
--
Pat Durkin