Old October 7th 04, 01:25 AM
Bob Peters

My Understanding is.... Bio Diesel is better for emissions, IT will
supposedly work well in the TDI.
I sqw a TV show on it not long ago,Apparently in Europe they have Bio as a
mainstay..Its just new tech here. And they say the only drawback to Bio
Diesel is your car exhaust is going to smell like PopCorn......
Bob
--
Skating Away On The Thin Ice Of A New Day
Jethro Tull
"Amit Joneja" > wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> Has anyone tried the BioDiesel from the Utopia retail location in

Unionville
> (Hwy 7 and Kennedy Rd., Greater Toronto Area)? Does this diesel variety

gel
> in low temperatures? Or is it ok if a diesel fuel conditioner like

Stanadyne