Old September 20th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
PeterD

Default I SOLD OUT ...

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:14:09 -0400, "YouKnowWho@YouKnowWhere"
> wrote:

>Promised myself that I would never get a water cooled VW .. but then I found
>this one and it sucked the money out of my wallet.
>Had no choice but to take it home .. It had no owners manual - It has been
>customized on the inside. I am waiting for the manual
>to arrive from an eBay seller but wondering if there is somewhere a download
>of the manual or part of it .. I want to know where
>'things' are .. I am guessing that the lighter holes are somewhere under the
>customized areas .. Drink holders >> wonder if they
>have been covered over too. Here is my new 'ride.' I am very nervous ..
>never had anything other than air cooled.
>
>http://www.qoam.com/1999.htm
>

>Diane Vee [wee]

Bwa-ha-ha... That's a great one, you shoud pose beside it! Except for
the wheels (They just don't look right) someone did a great job on it.
You won't mistake it for anyone else's car!

Yea, wait for the manual, it should answer most of your questions. You
may also want to get a shop manual too...