Old April 18th 07, 08:15 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default M30 air intake manifold

On Apr 18, 1:00 pm, wrote:
> On 18 Apr 2007 08:06:34 -0700, wrote:
>
> >I am about to buy a 1991 BMW 535i (in Canada) that has 345000 km and a
> >leak in theairintakemanifoldas well as an engine oil leak. Price
> >300 dollars. Car still runs. I plan on repairing theintakemanifold
> >and sealing the engine oil leak. Then I will work on strapping on a
> >hydrogen booster. Can anyone assist me with theairintakemanifold?
> >How do I replace it and what does it cost?
> >Thanks,
> >Noobiedoobie

> Why don't you go for the whole enchilada? Strap a titan missile to the trunk!

That's down the line, my friend, down the line and far in the north of
the country sometime after my hydrogen booster has cleaned out this
old engine. I think you misunderstood what I meant by the hydrogen
booster. It's a simple electrolysis unit that you can make at home
for under 40 or so bucks that splits regular tap water into HHO gas
and this is sucked up into the air intake such that the gasoline gets
a complete burn because hydrogen burns cleaner than anything else in
the universe and doesn't even require oxygen to do so. This will
clear out all of the gunk and deposits in the cylinders very quickly,
and I hope increase mileage by at least 25%. If you want I'll keep
you posted on my progress. I envision everybody going out and scoring
a great deal on an old beat up car and strapping on hydrogen
boosters! Since this is a BMW, it will be all the more sweeter.