Old June 25th 04, 01:32 AM
Mr Flipflops

Default Replacent Dash Lights

Hey guys

Just got me a nice new (to me) 2000 X 156 2.5 V6. Anyway, it's pretty much
a peach FASH example except for a warped rear disc and the rear fog
dashboard indicator not working, is it a dash out job? Expensive? I ask as
I happened to ask the dealer how much a brake disc was for the back (60
quid!). Naturally, I ain't paying that kind of money and got 15 quid Delphi
Lockheeds for some DIY. Oh, btw, how much is a new set of side skirts or
does someone have a set kicking around they might want to part with?

Rgds

Stuart