Old June 28th 04, 08:58 PM
Zathras

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:51:41 GMT, Catman
> wrote:

>Zathras wrote:

<Snip>
>> In any case, my front fogs
>> are totally useless - I once tried to light up a wall 10ft away in
>> darkness with them - made no real difference. Maybe the Italians have
>> an extra-special, cunning fog over there...
>>

>You should have tried to light up the ground......

...yes..the bit you can't see because it's below the bonnet/front
screen line was probably dimly lit! I've never found any car's fogs
better than dipped beam in fog since I first came across them in the
mid-80s.

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)