Old March 9th 05, 04:51 AM
Jonnie Santos

I did the one of the top ones (I think fog lamp button) on a 97SL2. If you
can or have taken the radio out and are familiar with getting the bezel off,
it's pretty straight forward. You can unplug the big plug and then the
button pod clicks out of the bezel - then the bulbs unscrew (like a 1/4 turn
if I remember - it's been a while). Do all 3 bulbs (otherwise you'll
replace one and the next one will go the next day), and take the old in for
an example - they (dealer parts dept) seemed to have a hard time figuring
out which bulb from their parts book.

Don't know about the radio button - I ran an aftermarket unit.

The HVAC controls pops out as a unit and has little 1/4 turn bulbs too -
different size I think than the top ones.

Don't know about the rest. Oh, and they're a couple of bucks a piece IIRC.

oups.com...