Old December 25th 04, 05:21 PM
Shaggie

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 10:22:09 -0600, (Dennis Wik)
wrote:

>I made out great. Got a new propane heater for the shop. One of those
>turbo-types that construction crews use to heat areas so I know I will
>be toasty.

Sweet. I've been wanting one of those for years. I was visiting a
friend of mine in Rocky Mt once years ago and he and some other guys
were in a band. They practiced out in a big old barn. A bunch of us
went out there to listen to them practice and drink some beer. It was
super cold outside but when we got to the barn one of the guys fired
up one of those heater things (although I think it was a kerosene
version) and it heated up the whole freakin' barn in about 10 minutes.
Got so hot we that we took our coats off and opened the door some to
cool off. HO HO HO!!!

> I love my wife.
>
> href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
>1977 Puma</a>

---

"Knowledge speaks; wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix
"Stupid people are funny." - me