Old May 9th 05, 10:27 PM
Joey Tribiani

"JJS" > wrote in message

> Hey, I'm just trying to redirect this tired thread, you know, something

like
> a rodeo clown. Here bull!

no need John...its obvious to me that the National institute for Automotive
Service Excellence should have never given me my certification years ago and
the Yokohama engineers knew about jack**** about the classes on tire
construction/fuction/etc....when they made us study what commonly causes
failures and how to avoid them, also how to diagnose exactly what caused
them, they were full of **** too....then again, what the **** do the people
that design these things know about em anyway? so the thread is dead anyway,
since its evident by all the "experts" here that i was "misinformed" during
the training....<sigh>...