Old June 20th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
dahpater

Default Radial Pull on New Car?

On Jun 20, 11:28 am, wrote:
> On Jun 19, 6:12 pm, > wrote:
>
> > > wrote in message

> roups.com...

> > > Have a new Expedition with 900 miles on it. Truck pulls to the right
> > > slightly. Dealer said the alignment was dead on, and it maybe radial
> > > pull. Is this possible on new tires?

> > May I ask, what kind of tires came with this vehicle?

> I swapped the front right to the front left and it pulls exactly as it
> did before. That would indicate the alignment is the culprit I
> assume.
>
> The tires are Continental Contitrac TR 17"

If it isn't the brakes, tire pressure, yea. Have it checked by someone
else. Preferrable by an alignment shop that people recommed. Tell them
that your having a problem and you would like it as close to the
recommeded specs as possible. Ask them for a before and after print
out also. If their any good, they'll show and explain everything to
ya. If they don't want to, don't have them do it.