Old August 24th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
necromancer[_5_]

Default Joe Biden's wife & daughter killed in car crash 1972

SFB spewed:

>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli.../23/2008-08-23
>_joe_biden_beats_odds_after_wife_daughter.html
>
>Joe Biden beats odds after wife, daughter killed
>
>BY LARRY McSHANE
>DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
>
>Sunday, August 24th 2008, 1:26 AM
>
>Joe Biden never works on Dec.18.

Must be a slow newsday when you have to go back to 1972 for the crap
you dredge up. BTW, the link took me for a ride down Federal Route
404, you asshole.

"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID: