Old November 12th 05, 12:16 AM
Jeremy

Default 1997 SC2 Completely Dead, No Power, Not Dead Battery

Are there any other possibilities, as it seems as if the battery is fine, as
the power was ok as I turned the key to the first position, but when I tried
to start it is when everything blacked out. Thanks for your help, all
suggestions are appreciated!

-Jeremy