Old June 29th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
0-0-0-0-0

Default iRacing = crack in a box

Well excuse me for being so "dumb"

but it would have been NICE to find out this "little requirement" BEFORE
doing the 6 large downloads.

I don't know about complaining the need --- but I do know the problems
with NOT TRYING TO LET PEOPLE KNOW IN ADVANCE of their downloading time and
bandwidth. That's STUPID or DUMB

This should be the first line of the "mod" description:

NOTE - GTL DVD REQUIRED TO INSTALL THIS er, mod.

It's so easy and yet the decision seems to have been made to make this point
somehow moot.

******* FINAL NOTE ********

Due to the use of GTL's 3D models, and the big respect we have for the great
work Simbin did creating that game, a valid GTL DVD is going to be required
to install the mod in rFactor.

------ oh, yeah, after getting this far..... if you don't have a GTL DVD -
throw away everything you have done up to here.

Final point? WTF. That should have been the FIRST point. Not the last.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0