Old March 7th 07, 01:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default 2000 Grand Cherokee - New computer - P1685

Neither.

I would recommend you put the computer back in and change the broken
ignition switch.

The fact you can remove the key without shutting down the engine just
'screams' broken or loose ignition switch. The stalls also...

You also might want to look 'real' close at that 'V6' engine....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's