Old August 25th 05, 12:17 AM
ZombyWoof

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:09:39 GMT, lab~rat > wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:16:04 -0400, ZombyWoof >
>puked:
>
>>Already many who need fuel to conduct business (farmers & others) do
>>not have to pay the taxes on fuel needed to produce certain things in
>>our economy. Of course the Military which sucks up a tremendous
>>amount of fuel and the US Postal Service (Number one consumer of fuel)
>>already don't pay taxes either.

>How much money would be saved if the postal service eliminated
>Saturday delivery? In fact, Monday - Wednesday - Friday delivery
>would probably serve most people what with fax, email and other
>delivery services already working...

Us computer literate folks do not yet represent a large enough segment
of the population to go that far. However, I do believe Saturday
delivery could be ****-canned with no adverse affect. I haven't
written or received a postal letter in years. Majority of my mail is
****-canned on my way into the house with it. The rest is simply
bills and an occasional special occasion card.
--

Please Don't Steal - The Government Hates Competition

ZombyWoof
(take the dogs when replying via e-mail)