Old December 1st 04, 02:50 PM
Lee Ayrton

>> Other than some runs, and it being a pain in the ass to flip the frame
>> when you have POR applied to one side, I'm very happy with the POR-15.

Not that it'll help you now, but when I did my CJ-5 I built a rack out of
2x4s using deck screws and put some casters on the bottom. The rack held
the frame up on its side while I did rust repairs and painted one side,
then flipped the frame over onto the other side and repeated. The
casters, of course, let me move the damned thing around to work on it. It
worked slick.

--
Some conditions apply. YMMV. This message was packed by weight, not
by volume. TWIAVBP, local variation may occur. Dramatization, not a real