Old June 3rd 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default A/C Systems= BOYCOTT ALL SPAMMERS!

Bill, they are introducing porn to this group that was never here before
and using tons of fake names so plonking you is useless, they quote you
and bait you and it shows up that they get you every time.

Relax man, it's a losing battle and you aren't doing this or any other
newsgroup any good. It is only going to get worse as more and more
freaks join the internet and find Usenet, don't go attracting them on
purpose please!

When new Jeepers find us all they see is crap, not people helping folks
with Jeeps. Too much noise to content is starting to happen and too
much belongs to you.

Sorry man but geese...

Mike