Old August 9th 07, 10:38 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.astrology,alt.fucknozzles,alt.astrology.metapsych
24BitŪ[_3_]

Default Jealousy forces self-admitted shut-in to make bluffs he can't backup SAY THANK YOU GOATMAN, FEAST!

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:58:14 +0000 (UTC), "Pinku-Sensei"

:

:

>>>Holy mother of pearl. You posted 206 messages in two minutes.
>>>
>>>Congratulations on being a far, far greater WOMBAT than any of the
>>>idiots you're arguing with.

>> quite annoying isn't it?
>>
>> this cretin is exactly why killfiles were created.

>I'll accept a validly seconded nomination for Golden Killfile for 24 Bit.
>We (tinw) don't need people like him doing kookology if he spams like that.

Maybe you should do some research before you jump in with your dick in
your hand, and have those lips flapping in ignorance!

24