Old April 10th 13, 11:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Default Why so little traffic on a Mustang Usenet group?

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 20:44:03 -0500, "AMiews" >
wrote:

>"Frank S" > wrote in message
m...
>> I'm soliciting theories that would account for the differences between
>> the amount of communication on the dozens of Internet forums and the
>> very few Mustang-related Usenet groups.

>why? dont have a job ? lots of other mustang forums besides uslessnet
>

>> I have seen those forums, and I'm not really very impressed with the
>> general caliber of correspondents. There are some worthwhile sites, but

>your judgement of content is meaningless,
>we will not feed your narssistic personality
>since you are not talking about mustangs, you are a spammer, and
>contaminate and degrade the uselessnet.
>

>> Without wide experience on Usenet, I have the impression the discourse
>> here is more likely to be civil, considered, and serious in comparison
>> to the forums.

>yes you do not have experience. Talk about your blown 24# 1993 instead,
>gumby.
>

>> How come?

>I dont know why you have no experience, dude. Ask you mommie.
>

>> --
>> Frank ess
>>

>> --
>> Frank ess

>-- thats f*cking gay, frankliey boy.

Thanks for posting a real life example, you, of the kind of assholes
who have ruined Usenet. It's too bad you trolls can't get a life and
leave your blow up dolls with the lifelike female/male parts in the
closet.