Old June 11th 07, 07:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Does the WJ I6 have a EGR Valve and a knock sensor?

There you go again, the little jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact
that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents, possessions,
successes, manliness and super Southern California surfing body. What a
jealous little draft dodging senile coward from Navarre, Florida, that of
course, doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our country for that.
Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its self, with its goat
obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no one's surprise. Like
when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul language in
elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too senile to
remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking, me too,
me too. And is too afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your
statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the morel majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , for forgery.

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

news