Old September 21st 05, 04:00 PM
XS11E

"Christopher Muto" > wrote in:

> sheesh... obviously i thought you meant that you wanted to know about
> the cables...

S'OK, that was interesting also.

> as for retrofitting a top for no-zip after installation i
> think it would be a problem...

<snip>

OK, so it really can't be done w/o removing the top. Unfortunately, while I
really want one of the tops with a glass window that's no-zip, my top with
the glass zip type window is very new, it was installed not long before I
bought the car so I guess I'll just have to wait until it wears out. I'm
WAAAAAY too cheap to replace a top that's still almost perfect.

I suspect these tops will last quite a few years so I'll probably not replace
mine in the near future.