Old June 7th 13, 01:15 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1
pltrgyst[_3_]

Default Alan (last word) Baker the damaged EGOcentric said What?

On 6/06/2013 11:23 PM, jay birdsong wrote:

> Why a grown man would drive a 30 YO little red Miata escapes reason -
> but the kiddies must just love it. It is also the "car of choice for gays".

Let's see, we could compare credentials, mine and yours. I'm 66 years
old, I have a 1995 Miata type R (I'll bet you don't even know what that
is.) It's prepped well beyond stock, even for an R.

It lives here quite happily along with two FFs (Elden, Lola) and three
bikes (Aprilia Falco, Honda 500 Interceptor, Honda 919), a 50cc scooter
for puddling around town, and my wife's BMW 3-series.

How about you? What does a stupid, rude asshole like yourself drive --
preferably in the real world, not in your dreams?

Incidentally, we know a lot of gay people in and around Washington DC,
and not one of them drives a Miata. And there are more Miatas
autocrossing around here and running at Summit Point than any other
single car.

-- Larry