Old December 12th 06, 06:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Default 2007 Imperial - fvl

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:43:58 -0800, HEMI-Powered wrote
(in article >):

> Today, HemiMoparGirl made these interesting comments ...
>
>> Back at it again I see.
>>

> yes, you are. what gives you the right to meddle in other
> people's business?
>
>>> HP, aka Jerry

Yes, HemiMoparGirl, All Things Mopar has returned and is displaying his same
old exceedingly rude behavior to everyone here. With all his connections at
Chrysler that he brags about, I wonder if Jerry Rivers makes the same kind of
rude, insulting comments to Chrysler people as he does here in this public
forum, where everything ATM says is everyone else's business. I see he is
using another sign-off. I suppose that's so he can post where he's been
kicked out as All Things Mopar.

As I recall, All Things Mopar still owes you an apology for the
extraordinarily rude sexual comment he made about you in an earlier post.

All Things Mopar may wish everyone else had a short memory, but they don't.
All Things Mopar and Chrysler. What an odd combination.

Craig

http://www.usenet.com