Old February 22nd 09, 09:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
John Bradley

Default Good news and bad news

Do we have a winner? A new oxymoron?
"medical profession". Once upon a time maybe, now it's just another welfare
(in one form or another)-based transactional industry. One which is based on
getting new Paying Customers for new (see our ad on tv ad nauseum) ailments.
Like Elvis, "professionalism" has left the building.

Sometimes certain motion sickness symptoms can be alleviated by using the
under-wrist pressure point - for some people. There are wristband-with-balls
for this application. I just use the right thumb on left wrist. But I'm also
not driving the copter, either. Anything that's helps works.

Good luck to all of yez.
john

news