Old July 2nd 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
bill wary

Default More Dangerous Chinese Tire-related Crap

* wrote:
> Front page headline in this week's (June 23, 2008) "Tire Business",
> published by Crain Communications.
>
> "Huge recall of valve stems is underway"
>
> At least one fatality is being directly linked to the faulty valves.
>
> More than 30 million Chinese-made tire valves are being "...evaluated".
>
> These tire valves were sold by the "Tech International" wagon jobbers that
> sell tire repair supplies, and "Dill Air Controls Products" - one of the
> better known tire supply vendors.
>
> The valves in question were made during a five-month period in 2006.
>
> Inspection requires breaking the tire bead down to see the entire valve -
> inside and outside the wheel.
>
> When will the American consumer rise up in protest over this Chinese crap?

We can thank all those "patriotic" american manufacturers
for putting their bottom line ahead of their reputation and
shoving their foot up the ass of all Americans.
We've given China all the industry and technology needed to
surpass us, and there's no stopping them, unless they choke
on the morass of environmental waste they create and swim
in, daily...

Since the U.S., no longer has any form of industrial
prowess, there's no way this country can recover from this
betrayal and years down the line, this nation will become
little more than a third world dictatorship..

Thank you for the new world order. It looks like were
almost last in line now...