Old June 8th 05, 06:51 PM

Default Can "Service for Engine" light be caused by improper auto repairs??

> Could I blame the 1st shop for this SES or is this
> totally unrelated but just very badly timed??

It's vaguely possible that they unplugged some oxygen sensor cable to
get at the power steering pump and forgot to plug it in.

But the oxygen sensor is on the manifold (and another one by the
catalytic converter) and are nowhere near the other work they did.

Maybe this is a symptom of FOL (Fell Off Lift), otherwise it's hard to
imagine them messing around with your exhaust to do the items you
named.

Tim.