Old September 7th 07, 07:13 AM posted to alt.law-enforcement,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,uk.legal
proffsl

Default Driver Licensing, Driving and Locomotion

"¥ UltraMan ¥" > wrote:
> "proffsl" > wrote in message
> > Larry > wrote:

> >> There is no such thing as a "right of locomotion."

> > Sure there is.

> Where?

Under your nose.

> > In reality,

> Who's "reality" ?

The reality WE live in.

> > and in the eyes of our forfathers,

> They're dead.

We all die. You will too.

> >and their courts.

> They're dead too.

What's your point?

> >> So you think there's a right to drive a car, but not a right to
> >> be a passenger in one? Interesting. Bizarre, but interesting.

> > So, if I had a Right to be a passenger,

> You don't.

You don't follow well, do you. Larry is the one who thinks we have a
Right to be passengers, to be Transported. No such Right exists.

> > then I would have the Right to obligate you, or anyone else, to
> > Transport me as a passenger to anywhere my little heart might
> > desire.

> You're drunk again, loser.

Baseless accusations. Besides, Larry is the one who thinks we have
the Right to be Transported. Not me. Are you too drunk to follow the
thread?

> >Bizarre, but interesting.

> > No, nobody can have an Inherent Right to anything that would obligate
> > any othes to provide for them.

> You mean like roadways, streets, highways, design, contruxtion and
> maintence of same?

Can you point out where I made any claim we have an Inherent Right to
roadways, streets, highways, or their design, construction and
maintenance? I doubt it, cause I never did.

That is an Acquired Right which we acquire when paying highway usage
taxes.

> > That would violate the very principle
> > of Inherent Rights.

> Where is that a legal principle ?

The U.S. Supreme Court is not the end all to everything.

> > It is not Inherent in one's creation that there
> > are going to be others to provide for them.

> So don't use the roadways, streets and highways that other's
> provide for you, jackass.

You are a beligerant fool. In your zest to be beligerant, you blindly
stumble over the truth and never see it.

> Just drive around in circles in your own backyard, no license
> required.

I'm not here to take directives from you.

> > If you're interested in the true nature of Inherent Rights, not the
> > twisted one I'm sure you think you understand, then you can
> > read on that at:

> >http://proffsl.110mb.com/inherent_rights.php

> In what country do such Inherent Rights have protection under law?

Inherent Rights are not endowed by countrys.