Old September 7th 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,can.legal,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving,uk.legal
_ Prof. Jonez _

Default Driver Licensing, Driving and Locomotion

proffsl wrote:
> Harry K > wrote:
>> proffsl > wrote:

>> <snip>

>>> Can you point out where I made any claim we have an Inherent Right
>>> to roadways, streets, highways, or their design, construction and
>>> maintenance? I doubt it, cause I never did.

>>> That is an Acquired Right which we acquire when paying highway usage
>>> taxes.

>> <snip>
>>
>> Weird. You agree that the government has the right to charge for the
>> use of the highways but not to regulate your driving on them.
>>
>> Logic thy name is not 'proffs'

> To the contrary. Our public highways are built on our public Right of
> Ways. We all have the Right to use our public Right of Ways for
> personal locomotion, which is to travel at our own inclination (not be
> Transported at the inclination of another).

Really? So you can fly your own aircraft any damn time and any damn
place you desire, in any fashion that suits you, eh ?

Or isn't the sky a "public right of way" ?

> Nobody can rightfully just
> come along and cover our public Right of Ways with highways then claim
> to have covered up, or done away, with our Right to use the public
> Right of Ways.

Really? Even if that "nobody" paid for and aquired those "right of ways" via
due process ?

> Highways were not really needed until the use of automobiles became
> prolific.

So which came first, the chicken or the prolific automobile ?

> At the advent of automobiles, their drivers had every Right
> to use the unimproved public Right of Ways to travel upon as did the
> horse and buggy or any other means of travel at that time.
>
> Then, of course, the use of automobiles became quite prolific,

It's called "progress" ... give it some thought when arguing arcane
archaic social theories.

<snip rest of drunken blather>