Old January 18th 10, 01:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

Default F1 comes to iRacing

"dude, it's just the 2009 Williams" - LOL. Have a think about that
statement!

Fact is, there will be this one car, modeled to a degree like no other F1
car before it and you will be able to run it on the ever growing list of
great tracks available at iRacing instead of being confined to many of the
donkey tracks that make up the F1 show these days.

But that might not be for everyone.

Do you know of a more proper F1 sim getting around atm? I know of not one
proper, decent modern F1 sim in the history of publically available racing
simulators.

The fellow that looks after the Williams simulator is on the forums
conversing with members right now and has commented about how excited he is
to get all the data into the iRacing version.

g.com...