Old August 31st 04, 04:50 AM
RWDoyle

I have a 79 with the TH350 tranny. The car is documented to get 12 MPG. I
checked mine today. I'm getting 12.1 MPG. Yes, that's terrible by today's
standards. However, it's normal for our cars.

If your mileage is much less than 12 MPG you probably have some tuning to
do. However, I'd bet your transmission is fine.

Ryan

m...