Old October 19th 04, 12:31 PM
Andrew

Yes, you do need one. You may be able to borrow it from your local
Autozone/PepBoys. BTW, the rotors will always begin to rust where the pads
do not touch the surface. Do not judge a rotor by this method. What makes
you think their warped? Try coasting in a parking lot and applying the
parking brake. Do you feel anything or is it smooth?

--Andy

.. .