Old October 19th 04, 09:54 PM
Rob Guenther

The parking brake is a drum under the rotor and it brakes smoothly... my
problem is with the rotor for rear braking... My mechanic told me they are
warped and that there is a corrosion problem and I should consider doing the
rotors soon.... My calipers might be seizing a little too as they were
rubbing when he spun the tire - I'm bringing the car in for a 2nd opinion
next week and he already has new parts on order for me.

I can feel the warp thru the brake pedal and quivering from the rear end of
the car under light pedal application - when I changed the front brakes I
lost the shuddering steering wheel problems when stopping from high speeds
and quiver from the front end, added pulsations in the brake pedal.