Old June 7th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
jbjeep

Default Equip question for jbjeep - was Weekend - was Gettin ready for the weekend!

No idea on Bulletproof.

Big Rocks - mine was the prototype. I think he might be working with another shop
and doing straight Toyo parts now. I dont know. You might try the email addy and
ask him (assuming it still works).

I would have to do some thinking on who else does similar. Where are you located?
-jenn