Old January 21st 05, 04:41 AM
Roger Maxwell

Sounds just like my ex's '93 Altima from what I can hear in the recording -
no powertrain problems through it's 153K-mile lifetime until it got smooshed
by an Infinity SUV. Concerning the other noise, I have known 2.4L Nissan's
to be picky about oil filters. Some non-Nissan oil filters lack an effective
anti-drainback valve which can cause some noise for a few seconds on
startup.

Roger