Old July 19th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.corvette
bill kolofa

Default Amazing Passat W8 vs Corvette ZO6 Video

And where is the "Vonderbar" W-12 from the VAG? Dead on arrival. That's
where it is.
Audi A4,A6,Passat = 8 ball joints per front end. A very poorly
engineered/executed multi-link suspension.
The platform strategy propagates mistakes.
Now the good stuff. Quattro.
BK

ups.com...