Old December 13th 05, 05:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default trunk space in older beetle

These convertibles are actually just the roofs hacked off normal ones.

Assuming you are talking normal suitcases they'll probably fit. But keep in mind that Beetle trunks don't have locks,
just a release in the glovebox and I'm sure everybody in Mexico knows that.
Where are you going? I reserved a Beetle convertible through Thrifty in Playa del Carmen and when I got there they had
no record of a reservation and I had to argue to even get a Beetle sedan.
www.benboyle.com/mexico