Old February 18th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default Terrible news about GT5!

From the new patch notes:-

·Multi Monitor
From [Options] - [Hardware] - [Multi Monitor], you can now set multi-monitor
display settings using multiple PS3™ systems.
You can now enjoy Gran Turismo 5 in an incredibly wide display environment
combining multiple PS3™ systems and TV's/monitors.
For details please see the support section on gran-turismo.com.

Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nooooooooooooooooo! I kept wishing it was possible to add three screens easily and
now... now there's a nasty bit of my stupid, stupid brain thinking a couple of
cheap PS3s would only cost a bit more than the 32" TV I was considering. I know the
TV could be used for more than gaming, but... but... the GT5 Nordschleife is *so*
good, and I already have one of my monitors hooked up to both PS3 and PC, it'd be
no effort to do the others, and I'd only need another couple of copies of GT5,
and... and...

<sob>

This hobby is turning me into a nervous wreck. And a poor one at that.

Andrew "close to the edge" McP