Old November 8th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default Advice needed - recurring rear axle oil seal leak

I am missing something there too.....

'Every' time a bearing has been spun out on me, the parts need
replacing. If I just put a new one in loose, I don't get 6 months out
of it.

If it is spun enough to cause seal failure, well......

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's