Old December 9th 04, 06:45 AM

Default Considering 02 coupe

Depends on how much abuse the car has seen. Generally they've been reliable
to most ppl that I know... mine has been reliable USUALLY.. but it has
caused me some grief (but the car you're looking at is also 4 years newer
than mine..). I'd say check it out extremely thoroughly... see how the
previous owner drove it (older person driving will generally take it easy on
it compared to a 16 year old).. and if you really want the car & the price
is right.. snag it!

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"Nursinglifeline" > wrote in message
> Auto with 18k miles on it.
>
> Are 'stangs generally reliable cars? I rented an '04 recently for a long

trip
> and found it to be a nice ride so I'm just looking for what I might expect

from