Old August 12th 16, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default 2013 Hyundai Sonata - Caster at low end of Spec Rangel

On Friday, August 12, 2016 at 4:13:40 PM UTC-4, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 03:04:00 -0700 (PDT),l.com
> wrote:
>
> >Bill Vanek wrote:
> >"Why did they sell you a car with badly worn tires? Can't you insist on
> >new ones as part of the deal, or at least a swap with another car on
> >the lot? Or was this not a Hyundai dealer? "
> >
> >Guess I was just in a hurry to get the car I
> >wanted. Enterprise car sales. Supposed to
> >have a "109 Point" inspection of all cars they
> >acquire for resale.
> >
> >The Sonata I drove exhibited none of the
> >characteristics of the one I actually bought,
> >but that one lacked the sunroof I wanted.
> >
> >Guess you can't have it all!

> Did you ask if you could swap tires with the one you liked? Enterprise
> should have no objection to that, or swapping with another car. If
> not, then Steve W.'s advice is to get new and high quality tires is
> good advice.

I bought this car about 5 weeks ago. I think
I'm beyond that point, and it's taking forever
for my seller to locate me an owners manual.

Like I said before, a pair of new tires on one
axle by the end of September, and another pair
of the same new tires on the other by end of
October.